DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Texas Pilot crashes drone into the world trade Center

Seriously? His irresponsible and criminal actions should warrant the fullest extent of repercussions including fines, jail time, and not allowed to fly any type of UAS again.

Keep in mind the UAS world is much bigger than "just" DJI brand.... think Big Picture here . . .

Nah, you sound like one of those "by the book" close minded type of people who would punish anyone who think otherwise and deviate from the norm.
So I disagree.

Nah, you sound like one of those "by the book" close minded type of people who would punish anyone who think otherwise and deviate from the norm.
So I disagree.

You're welcome to your opinion.

Coming from a background of having almost no official rules/regulations where we policed our own and operated SAFELY to the regulations we have today is TOTALLY because of idiots who either intentionally fly recklessly/irresponsibly or don't with to take the time to learn how to fly safely to begin with. Both are equally at fault and totally responsible for the regulatory restrictions and hurdles we have now.

If you're just flying for fun I would imagine all these extra hurdles are no big deal.... but when you're flying to pay your mortgage and put food on the table for your family it becomes a MUCH bigger deal. Instead of just flying for kicks-n-grins on the weekend to flying 5+ days a week to make a living puts the process into a whole different light.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61