DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TFR: FAA is restricting aircraft from flying over the wreckage of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore.

Hopefully most of us understand that, in ANY emergency situation, it’s important for drones to stay away unless deployed by the incident commander. Failure to do so can interfere with rescue operations. Sorry if I’m preaching to the choir but some new pilots may need to hear this.

NTSB flew a recon drone over it earlier. First thing I thought of was, what a terrible drone operator! This tragedy is going to affect thousands of people and commerce for years to come.
It was hard watching the construction crew go down. Very sad.

NTSB flew a recon drone over it earlier. First thing I thought of was, what a terrible drone operator! This tragedy is going to affect thousands of people and commerce for years to come.
It was hard watching the construction crew go down. Very sad.

Reactions: KBF
You can definitely see a difference in the quality of the video from the Instagrammer and the NTSB... As KBF said, I thought the piloting of the ntsb footage was just fair, but in their defense, they are not out to make artsy fartsy videos of a tragedy

rescue activity
Recovery is the current term. Poor guys didn’t have time to get off the bridge.
I think I saw something on the news that the ship owners are claiming no responsibility for the damage which I thought was a bit off.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne