DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank You DJI! New Mavic for $100

sfarris

Reactions
I recently had a mishap and sent my Mavic into DJI for repair. I was quoted $102.84 for the repair. I paid the invoice, the next day UPS drops off a box and inside is NOT my carbon fiber wrapped Mavic, but a brand spanking new one!! Now thats customer service!!!

I recently had a mishap and sent my Mavic into DJI for repair. I was quoted $102.84 for the repair. I paid the invoice, the next day UPS drops off a box and inside is NOT my carbon fiber wrapped Mavic, but a brand spanking new one!! Now thats customer service!!!
Wow, they shipped it overnight?

I received a Refurbished Mavic Pro and it’s immaculate. Flies without a hiccup. Don’t be concerned if you received a Refurbished unit. Good luck and Happy Flying. ?

Reactions: tleedom
I received a Refurbished Mavic Pro and it’s immaculate. Flies without a hiccup. Don’t be concerned if you received a Refurbished unit. Good luck and Happy Flying. ?
True to that. I turned in 3 for refresh. 2 were Refurbs 1 new and if I put all three in front of you and said look (not at serial #), touch feel and fly. Tell me which one was the new one....i bet the deed to my house you could not tell me which was brand new. I had no other way to explain my experience with the DJI Refresh.

I know they often send out new or refurbs but $102. seems low for Mavic repairs, what was actually wrong with the unit sent in?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke