DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thankyou note

Ah, but you missed out on flying with a $1200 RC Pro with the Air2S Combo package at B&H for $1750! 😉 Heck of a deal, even if they never get around to making it compatible with the M3.

• Haha
Reactions: db4476
Yeah… I saw it but it was too big an investment for a newbie… I was not even sure I would enjoy it, if I’m still flying regularly this time next year then I’ll reconsider, but honestly I am feeling pretty great about the mini 2…. Perhaps perfect for the non professional although eyes peeled for what the mini 3 brings

Reactions: 4006448
Yeah… I saw it but it was too big an investment for a newbie… I was not even sure I would enjoy it, if I’m still flying regularly this time next year then I’ll reconsider, but honestly I am feeling pretty great about the mini 2…. Perhaps perfect for the non professional although eyes peeled for what the mini 3 brings
Agreed. Mini 2 definitely offers the best bang for the buck, and doesn't require pilot registration, and at 242g is perceived as a harmless toy by everyone around. Enjoy!

Reactions: db4476 and Artemis
Congratulations! I find the Mini 2 to be an excellent drone for my purposes at a good price point. Enjoy the drone and fly safe.

Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique