DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Arris Raptor landing skids for M2P and M2Z are available now!

Anybody tested those yet and see how they perform ? Especially if impacting flight time, maneuverability and also camera angle ?

I thought there was a rather recent thread about them and how they saved the drone in a tumble - if I recall, they forced the drone to right itself due to the extra weight or some such.

Reactions: drakkor
I thought there was a rather recent thread about them and how they saved the drone in a tumble - if I recall, they forced the drone to right itself due to the extra weight or some such.

Yea there was a thread about that... my friend bought the skids and floats, he hasn't flown with the floats on but seems like there is no noticable difference flying with the skids on...
I have been meaning to order the skids and floats, just havnt gotten around to it.

Reactions: drakkor
Yea there was a thread about that... my friend bought the skids and floats, he hasn't flown with the floats on but seems like there is no noticable difference flying with the skids on...
I have been meaning to order the skids and floats, just havnt gotten around to it.
Alright, just saw the other thread about those on here. Thanks for the info.
They are still quite pricey for what they are though, so for now I went with the Styrofoam balls ones, which I found on eBay in kit for around $45.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine