DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Blue Ridge Parkway North Carolina

That´s fantastic, what stunning colors, wow Thumbswayup This is really an amazing region! I like how you dared to fly into the clouds!:oops:

thank for showing us this beautiful video!
cheers Paul

Reactions: MPone
This has to be the winner of the best film submitted to the forum today and probably for the week. Beautiful scenery, expert flying, perfect timing of the clips, good variety of media, editing and transitions perfect, an wonderful, very fitting music track. Bravo!

That´s fantastic, what stunning colors, wow Thumbswayup This is really an amazing region! I like how you dared to fly into the clouds!:oops:

thank for showing us this beautiful video!
cheers Paul

Thanks. At one point I was worried that I might hit the trees cause I couldn't see anything in the clouds and obstacle avoidance system dropped off. Already lost one M2P couple of weeks ago in the Louisiana Bayous. This is a replacement M2P.

This has to be the winner of the best film submitted to the forum today and probably for the week. Beautiful scenery, expert flying, perfect timing of the clips, good variety of media, editing and transitions perfect, an wonderful, very fitting music track. Bravo!

Wow! And you probably gave me the best compliment I ever had on this forum. Glad you enjoy my little creation. Thanks for watching.

Fantastic job well done on the video editing and audio as well. Nicely done bringing in the different perspectives also.

Reactions: MPone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan