DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The DJI and their BIG FAT LIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want to wait, then cancel the order. Why the tirade...

As others have said, it states clearly on the store page how long you should expect before it will ship.

You should actually be celebrating if this is the first confusing conversation you have had with a customer service representative.

If you think that the waiting is the point of this thread, then I guess you read just some lines of what we’re talking here and you just wanna be the smart one with the “great solution”.

But you’re far from my point!!!

And I’m not usually celebrating when I pay $1528 and not only I have to wait for 20-25 business days, which actually means more than one month minimum.

Those marketing tricks are for dummy people that they don’t see the “Preorder” status behind the “In stock” status, as they don’t see the “one full month MINIMUM waiting” behind the “Estimated to ship 20-25 business days after payment confirmation”. I guess I’m talking for those people that when they see a price like $9.90 or $9.99 they think that its actually around $9 instead of $10.

So if DJI is for you guys is your drone God, then for sure is not me the one that I will prove you wrong!!!

Last edited:
I ordered one too . It said in stock . 12 days wait . I payed then found out they took my money but I didn’t get an order confirmation. I contacted DJI got told that they got my money but had no i idea what I ordered .... after explaining I was told that they need an other department to escalate this and btw it was not in stock and will take. At least 25 days AFTER they have sorted out why I did not get my confirmation.... nice ... still waiting to get an email. Seeing I used PayPal if they keep this up I can get my money back but I rather have my mavic

Reactions: Dimitri d'Athènes
Same boat as other people here. Signed up just to say I won't order direct from DJI ever again.

The 8-12 days shipping that is advertised is just lies. I paid on the 17th of October for my order. Was told it would be deliver approximately 14th of november with 5 days delivery.

It went from 8-12 days (or worst case 10-16 days with weekends which isn't mentioned) to 28 days + 5 days delivery.

Ordered has been cancelled.

Reactions: Dimitri d'Athènes
My story---I had ordered the Platinum fly more combo from DJI, it was handled through Amazon. The price was fantastic and was probably an error by DJI --$1199. After about 3 weeks I get a letter from them saying that they noticed I had not ordered the fly more combo and my order would come faster if I order the fly more combo. I wrote them back showing them that I HAD ordered the fly more combo and included the documentation, showing that. I use chat with DJI, and the answer is cancel my order and reorder the product for the higher price----"no thanks" I still have No written response for 10 days. I now go back directly to Amazon who contacted them on my behalf, next day I get a letter saying my order is cancelled, but they will give me a 5% discount for the trouble. They are the worst at customer service. Amazon can't do anything as it is 3rd party deal, all they can do is add my complaint to the list.
I have reordered the Platinum fly more combo through Amazon --5% off is no deal through DJI.

It went from 8-12 days (or worst case 10-16 days with weekends which isn't mentioned) to 28 days + 5 days delivery.

I'm guessing the time frames you saw when ordering are what you could have expected to get. The new time frames would likely be for new orders.

I ordered mine 10/17, 9AM EST.
It took a day to confirm payment, and the status just changed to shipped.

I'm guessing the time frames you saw when ordering are what you could have expected to get. The new time frames would likely be for new orders.

I ordered mine 10/17, 9AM EST.
It took a day to confirm payment, and the status just changed to shipped.

I ordered mine about 5PM EST on 10/17. Does your payment status say authorized or confirmed? Mine says authorized and didn't know if that means it's good or not. Also your order says shipped? :eek:

I ordered mine about 5PM EST on 10/17. Does your payment status say authorized or confirmed? Mine says authorized and didn't know if that means it's good or not. Also your order says shipped?

Mine says Pay Confirmed...

DJI Store.png

I haven't received an email update or tracking number yet.

Many went through this last year and it makes no sense to have another "never ending thread" about the exact same complaint. DJI will never operate their business in a "sensible" fashion, you either live with it or find some other seller that promises to get it to you faster.

Reactions: BigAl07
I am amused, bemused and befuddled by this thread. The non-stop rantings and righteous indignation about a company that delays shipments with a known history of cunctation is bewildering.

This thread provides continued insight about the righteous indignation of those who are "tilting at windmills".

I am amused, bemused and befuddled by this thread. The non-stop rantings and righteous indignation about a company that delays shipments with a known history of cunctation is bewildering.

This thread provides continued insight about the righteous indignation of those who are "tilting at windmills".

You amused, bemused, befuddled and nothing else than trying to be “the one smart that rules them all”.

It’s so obvious that you don’t like this thread and you have totally different opinion from all of us that we gave our money to a company and we feeling a certain way.
And we have the right to feel like this because we didn’t paid $20 for an helicopter made back in 80’s.

You disagree on how we feel and it’s also obvious that you obey on DJI rules and tactics, no matter what.
We’ve got that!!!

I even saw you saying “Good Bye” to one of your previous threats. I replied to you, saying that I hope I didn’t ruin your life with the bad news I had for you.

You came back, keep reading this thread and you even answer to me, by saying “Nope” on my question about if I ruin your life or not.

And you keep coming back and judging us on we feel and what we think about DJI.

Me, if I see a topic which looks interesting, I will read it and if I have a similar story to tell, I will write. Even if I disagree, I will write too as you do.
But for sure, if I don’t like a topic (after reading it), I will try to find something more interesting.
Why you’re coming back here? You don’t have something else to read and judge positive or negative???

Cmon buddy, seriously.
You have to admit it....

You’re working for DJI, right?
Or
You just love drama...
Or
You dying to prove us wrong and make us change our mind about your precious DJI....
Or
All above!!!

Just to remind you something:

We are all customers, they have our money and they far from what most of us know as “quality customer service”.
Cause with so expensive products, we expecting QUALITY customer service from them instead to trying to trick us.

And You, you can order your products from DJI though,and wait like forever to receive your item, with the logic “oooohhhh, it’s DJI....what I can do?!!”.

Even at the age of 64, YOU CAN COMPLAIN!!! And you may gain something.

Or you can do us the favor and ****** if you don’t like this thread cause I’m sick of reading your wanna-be-wise threads.
Seriously!!!

And dont reply with something typical like “Wow....anger and hostility...” cause yes, I can be angry and hostile, because I’m an alive human being with feelings and emotions.

Just don’t reply!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Josema
Capture.JPG

I guess that's too difficult for some people to understand. But talking to customer service like a spoiled 12-year-old having a hissy fit always helps you get your way.

The OP just bought a Mavic two months ago. I hope he can survive with just the one Mavic a little while longer.

Last edited:
View attachment 23719

I guess that's too difficult for some people to understand. But talking to customer service like a spoiled 12-year-old having a hissy fit always helps get your way.

The OP just bought a Mavic two months ago. I hope he can survive with just the one Mavic a little while longer.

Amen. I ordered the MPP on October 17 and the status has changed to shipped and fedex says it will be delivered this Friday. The time frames given when ordered (at least on oct 17-19 of 10 to 15 days) seem to be accurate.

This thread is quite entertaining though.

Agreed!!! It's time to move on from this and let the OP figure this one out on his own, way too much whining going on. Most of us went though this last year and don't need a repeat. This is likely a case of someone new joining this forum and not taking a moment or two to read through some of the prior threads that give repeated warning(s) of the same problems that have driven many members crazy.

[
Or you can do us the favor and ****** if you don’t like this thread cause I’m sick of reading your wanna-be-wise threads.
Seriously!!!

And dont reply with something typical like “Wow....anger and hostility...” cause yes, I can be angry and hostile, because I’m an alive human being with feelings and emotions.

Just don’t reply!!![/QUOTE]

I find your responses insightful. It is just that your opinion is not my reality.

Reactions: MacPhersonCa1
Hilarious! I honestly can't figure out why he's 1. Buying a Platinum if he already has a Mavic, 2. If he has a reason to want a second Mavic, why not just bounce into BB and get another one and 3. How he came to the $1500 number until I saw that he used Affirm...yeah all kinds of win there.

I do understand frustration with ordering something and not getting it, though. I've waited for Harleys and my car was almost 6 months late. If you want the newest, latest and best...sometimes you wait. My brother got his yesterday, if you have $1500 cash, he said he'll sell it to you! Hahaha!

If it ever stops raining we're gonna fly them side by side this weekend and see if he wasted $100. (I'm thinking that he did!)

Reactions: MAVA4 and BigAl07
Agreed!!! It's time to move on from this and let the OP figure this one out on his own, way too much whining going on. Most of us went though this last year and don't need a repeat. This is likely a case of someone new joining this forum and not taking a moment or two to read through some of the prior threads that give repeated warning(s) of the same problems that have driven many members crazy.
I also agree and this needs to be a civil discussion or it's not going to be one at all . It might be best to step back OP as well as some others and take a breath before this get closed .
Be Nice.jpeg

Reactions: BigAl07
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki