DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fastest way to get a Mavic

I contacted Yitamotor on Friday and they still told me they had no shipping estimate. Then this morning I wake up to my Mavic sitting on my doorstep from them. Now to cancel my Apple order.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have been trying to cancel my apple [emoji519] order but can't because it says processing it's been in that status for almost a week now , good luck on the up side you can walk in any Apple Store and return it

So, I initially ordered from Amazon on 11/9/16. I have had two shipping adjustments, now showing a Jan 16th delivery.

I just now ordered from Apple, it shows a February delivery date... Lets see which gets here first

I ordered mine through dji on December 6th. Anyone have an idea when i might receive it?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm not sure if anyone knows a definite date man. From what I'm reading it seems like dji is being very slow at filling orders and that your best bet will be through Apple. Is there any factual evidence to these claims probably not. I belive the ones that are receiving their orders early are simply out of pure luck

Quite different from my order. I ordered Sept 27th from Best Buy Canada and their order site has an ETA release date of Dec 31. Will post a note here if I ever receive it :)

My next DJI product I will order through Apple or if DJI changes their 'charge your card immediately' policy I will order directly through them.

Weather here is terrible at the moment so am in no rush

Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to remember an announcement from DJI that they won't be charging your card, or PayPal anymore until shipping. In fact, I ordered a fourth battery and a gimbal cover (spare) to bring the total to just over $100 for free shipping. Last Saturday I received a ship notice and a charge to PayPal. Shipment will be here day after tomorrow--Wednesday.

Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to remember an announcement from DJI that they won't be charging your card, or PayPal anymore until shipping. In fact, I ordered a fourth battery and a gimbal cover (spare) to bring the total to just over $100 for free shipping. Last Saturday I received a ship notice and a charge to PayPal. Shipment will be here day after tomorrow--Wednesday.

You are correct. Accounts aren't being charged until the item ships.

So do we think it is quicker through Apple stores or Dji !! I have ordered mine through Dji, I am in the UK anybody received there's in the UK I personally don't know off many that's received there's from the UK.

So do we think it is quicker through Apple stores or Dji !! I have ordered mine through Dji, I am in the UK anybody received there's in the UK I personally don't know off many that's received there's from the UK.

From reading the forums, it appears the consensus is Apple is shipping the most quickly. Only drag about that is you can't get the Fly More Combo from them. Even though I have a larger MC-Cases case for my "stuff', which I LOVE, I still use the bag, the car charger and all the stuff that comes with the Fly More combo (in fact, I ordered a fourth battery) and you save something like $80 with it.... it's like getting the soft carrying case for free.

Apple.ca showing 8-10 weeks for shipping and after HST is over $200 more than I paid going with DJI directly. I can wait. Ordered Oct 25 so fingers crossed I get an update soon.

Me again, just got shipping confirmation this morning. Pre-ordered directly from DJI on the 24th of October.

Unfortunately, I'm not near any of these locations. If someone wants to pick one up for me and ship to Philadelphia, I would be forever grateful.

Fry's will not let your order these for in-store pickup. You have to go to the store and purchase.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Good Luck

Fry's Duluth GA 2 Units

Fry's Downer's Grove IL 2 Units

Fry's Sacremento CA 2 Units

Fry's Arlington TX 1 Unit

Fry's Plano TX 2 Units

Fry's Webster TX 1 Unit

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics