DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Girl in A Forest

After getting so much interesting and positive feedback I think about a new version with an actor and a REAL „Girl“ to get more impression belonging to the lyrics.

Any ideas?

Ciao Rob

After getting so much interesting and positive feedback I think about a new version with an actor and a REAL „Girl“ to get more impression belonging to the lyrics.

Any ideas?

Ciao Rob
I think most of my comments were in my other post. I don't know if you are a 3d guy or not but you might even insert a girl digitally. That might be fun. Digital Humans are very realistic these days.

Reactions: Jatekman
Thank you for your feedback, I went back to your first post and yeah…your thoughts at this time are my thoughts now - the girl must be much more present.

Beside the protagonist is the girl the main character and the most important aspect of the song - she represents the dream that doesn’t come true, an imagination that not really exists just in the head of the protagonist.

I guess this is the statement of the song - running and searching for something that doesn’t exist…“The girl was never there“ is what we hear in the lyrics.

Your idea to generate the girl with computer sounds very interesting (because she doesn’t really exists) but I am not so good at that.

She must became more room in the video, I guess some real person with a „dreamy“ look would be work.
Also in the plan is a visible protagonist who really „Start to run into the trees“ and „See in the dark“ - just trying to follow the lyrics.

Thank again for your input.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky