DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Island of Fuerteventura for some summer vibes!

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey everyone,

since Winter slowly is coming (at least in Europe), I decided to create a video of my recent trip to Feurteventura (Canary Islands) to bring back summer feeling. :)

Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
DK

Hey everyone,

since Winter slowly is coming (at least in Europe), I decided to create a video of my recent trip to Feurteventura (Canary Islands) to bring back summer feeling. :)

Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
DK

Nice video :)

I love how you can add wave noises and nobody (non drone flyers) will realize its fake.

I once added helicopter noise to a short drone clip and nobody I showed it noticed untill I told them :D

Nice video :)

I love how you can add wave noises and nobody (non drone flyers) will realize its fake.

I once added helicopter noise to a short drone clip and nobody I showed it noticed untill I told them :D
Thanks!
Haha yeah, I just started to use effects in my videos and it makes it much more fun to watch :D

Thanks!
Haha yeah, I just started to use effects in my videos and it makes it much more fun to watch :D
I am told by people who actually know what they are talking about that audio is at least half of a video. Which I am finding out more and more is actually true ;)

Missed this first time round. You captured the island's essence very well. I know the Canary Islands well, having visited practically all of them over the last 32 years. (Not visited La Gomera yet).

Reactions: DKAerial
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123