Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

The Mavic 2 pro is amazing at Long Exposure Photography. Please post your long exposure shots and let us know your settings.

Point Zero

Ok so after a few weeks of waiting for filters to arrive and then playing around with them I managed to get my first long exposure shot that I kind of like lol. Just seen whats recently been posted and wow to the quality of the images! Thanks for all the inspiration

DJI_0621.jpg
2 Sec Exposure using Polar Pro 8 ND filter for Mavic 2 pro, taken shortly after sunset south coast uk

Last edited:

Neo

Ok so after a few weeks of waiting for filters to arrive and then playing around with them I managed to get my first long exposure shot that I kind of like lol. Just seen whats recently been posted and wow to the quality of the images! Thanks for all the inspiration

View attachment 62239
Nice one! What filters did you get and which one did you use for this image?

Point Zero

Nice one! What filters did you get and which one did you use for this image?
Thanks! I bought the complete set of Polar Pro Filters for the Mavic 2 Pro in the end. The one used for this photo was the ND 8 filter with a 2 second exposure

Neo

Thanks! I bought the complete set of Polar Pro Filters for the Mavic 2 Pro in the end. The one used for this photo was the ND 8 filter with a 2 second exposure
Ok great thanks. So I need to get some filters soon so I can do long exposures during brighter conditions.

SteveCA

View attachment 62239
Nice shot! I love the brake light trails you captured. Amazing timing to get such long trails in only two seconds. I’d love to see a 4 second shot!

SteveCA

Ok great thanks. So I need to get some filters soon so I can do long exposures during brighter conditions.
I have the entire set of PolarPro filters and often use the ND256 and 1000 filters during the day

SteveCA

It was exactly 17:09 and sunset was around 16:52, i was freezing to death waiting for the drivers to start turning their lights on lol
To avoid frost bite, I fly from inside my truck. The MP2 signal is bullet proof unless you fly well beyond VLOS