DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The most beautiful place in Norway!

Last year I was in Geiranger in Norway and it had the most breathtaking landscapes I've ever seen. Here is a short video where I tried to capture some of its beauty:
Hi Vegard,
wow, that almost blew me away!??? Spectacular scenery and perfectly fitting music, compliments, I enjoyed it very much...I even watched it twice ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: VegardBerland
Last year I was in Geiranger in Norway and it had the most breathtaking landscapes I've ever seen. Here is a short video where I tried to capture some of its beauty:

This (for me) is what drone flying is all about! WOW WOW WA WEE WA! The most spectacular video I’ve seen since Niklas Christl’s Majorca! This is cinematography at it’s best. The colour grading, the precision flying, the soundtrack & the overall “feel” of the vision is simply 1st class. I’ve watched it three times already! Thanks for sharing! More please! ?????

Beautiful area - Great video.

M wife and I did a driving trip the the fjords many years ago-before drones. The Geiranger Fjord and others are too spectacular to believe and capture with photography, but this video does a might good job at it. The travel there is a series of ferries, with specific timing, so it is always a challenge to make it in time for the next ferry, or get stuck at the landing for the next one.

Wow, just wow.
Can I know what season is that roughly? I am not from a tropical / equatorial climate, so I'm not too familiar.

As a tourist is it regularly acceptable to fly a drone there?

Hi Vegard,
wow, that almost blew me away!??? Spectacular scenery and perfectly fitting music, compliments, I enjoyed it very much...I even watched it twice ?
cheers Paul
Thank you so much! Appreciate it!

This (for me) is what drone flying is all about! WOW WOW WA WEE WA! The most spectacular video I’ve seen since Niklas Christl’s Majorca! This is cinematography at it’s best. The colour grading, the precision flying, the soundtrack & the overall “feel” of the vision is simply 1st class. I’ve watched it three times already! Thanks for sharing! More please! ?????
Wow! Thank you so much for your nice words :) Being compared to Niklas Christl is an honor, though he's at another level :) Appreciate it!

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31