DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The "Must upgrade DJI Go 4.1.3 App" thread (locked drones)

Lucky you, btw my neighbours house is on fire, but I'm cosy in bed trying to get to sleep. I don't understand the mass hysteria outside my neighbour house. [emoji6]

A more accurate metaphor would be "why is everyone freaking out about needing to sign into software that you still had to sign into anyway to use the product initially out of th box.

Does anyone remember the DJI GO 4 version number before the mandatory signing bull crap

I actually liked Bazzams metaphor about one single person chirping away nice and dandy while everyone else is burning. The single person doesnt give a stuff about anyone else as long as they themselves are fine and dandy and the typical problems plaguing everyone else must be lie.
Seems typical in this forum as well as others.

Oh, and this thread is not about solely signing in to the overlords at DJI to operate this toy, its about these forced updates that are introducing errors and the fluffing around that is involved.

Thumbs up to Bazzams metaphor again becasue it was so accurate.

Now you go back to sleep and let the next door neighbours worry about that inferno at their house. Go on, back to sleep now.

Lol ok. Better prepare for the zombie apocalypse too. I'll be over here not worrying about things that don't matter, in a less conspiratorial manner. ;)

Last edited:
What balderdash. Upgrade or not. Your choice, end of story.

Reactions: hookalakupua
I actually liked Bazzams metaphor about one single person chirping away nice and dandy while everyone else is burning. The single person doesnt give a stuff about anyone else as long as they themselves are fine and dandy and the typical problems plaguing everyone else must be lie.
Seems typical in this forum as well as others.

Prove it's a majority and your metaphor stands. Otherwise, paranoid hogwash.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki