DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The Nearly Home Trees

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
Something different today - Trees!! These are in Devon, but right on the border with Cornwall, & as they're known as The Nearly Home Trees, I think I can get away with it, living in Cornwall myself!! This is one of my faves so far - the different colours ranging from just before the sun rose with mist in the distance, to the bright sun bursting through, together with rain clouds & even a rainbow were all within about 90 minutes. Enjoy

Something different today - Trees!! These are in Devon, but right on the border with Cornwall, & as they're known as The Nearly Home Trees, I think I can get away with it, living in Cornwall myself!! This is one of my faves so far - the different colours ranging from just before the sun rose with mist in the distance, to the bright sun bursting through, together with rain clouds & even a rainbow were all within about 90 minutes. Enjoy
Cool video my friend! Real nice visuals that was a treat to watch. Thanks for sharing ?

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
A Masterpiece imo, the composition, use of light, arrangement brought the subject alive and to the next dimension.
Congratulations.

Wow! That's great. Love the double rainbow in the background.

Maybe I need to start getting out earlier.

Enjoy it I did, nice work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys