DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The picturesque village of Port Isaac, Cornwall.

I see Doc Martin was home, there was a car parked in front of the house! Nice footage, we were there about 6 and a half years ago, Port Isaac, that is. Is that series still going?

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Port Isaac is home to the popular ITV drama series Doc Martin, as well as the Cornish shanty singing group, Fishermen's Friends.

Love it! Such a cool little village!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Port Isaac is home to the popular ITV drama series Doc Martin, as well as the Cornish shanty singing group, Fishermen's Friends.

I always enjoy and look forward to viewing your beautiful films, Jeremy. The village is so idyllic and peaceful, with those gorgeous homes on the bluffs, and the seagulls sunning on the jetty. Your flying is professional, smooth, and calm. One comment...I thought the colors were a bit drab and not color corrected as much as I'd like, but it could just be me. I like a little vibrance, saturation, and contrast.

Dale
Miami

I always enjoy and look forward to viewing your beautiful films, Jeremy. The village is so idyllic and peaceful, with those gorgeous homes on the bluffs, and the seagulls sunning on the jetty. Your flying is professional, smooth, and calm. One comment...I thought the colors were a bit drab and not color corrected as much as I'd like, but it could just be me. I like a little vibrance, saturation, and contrast.

Dale
Miami
Thanx as always Dale. I agree about the grading…..not my best effort! 😂😂

Dale
Miami
No problem and easily fixed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member