DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Real Threat

EyeFlightDrone

Reactions
Please excuse the rant, but this has been flying in my mind for days.

Drones are the future. They can redefine are entire lives. Drones can change the way we commute making cars, planes, and trains obsolete. They can make roads, gasoline, and all car parts meaningless. Traveling and deliveries can be much more efficient. Drones are better in every way. The powers that be will do everything in their power to make sure this doesn't happen. Fear campaigns and laws are only the beginning. We need to unite to make a brighter future than the bleak outcome that will befall our planet, The powers that be can't remained unchecked. I don't have an answer to make the dream a reality. This world is a Bleak House of red tape almost impossible to change unless there is ton of money for lawyers and lobbying. It is my dream to fly inside my own drone. Let's make this a reality.

Thank you for the indulgence. Happy flying!

LOL! Fanatic in the house! They are pretty cool but don’t go all heavens gate on us or anything :D

Reactions: BD0G
Please excuse the rant, but this has been flying in my mind for days.

Drones are the future. They can redefine are entire lives. Drones can change the way we commute making cars, planes, and trains obsolete. They can make roads, gasoline, and all car parts meaningless. Traveling and deliveries can be much more efficient. Drones are better in every way. The powers that be will do everything in their power to make sure this doesn't happen. Fear campaigns and laws are only the beginning. We need to unite to make a brighter future than the bleak outcome that will befall our planet, The powers that be can't remained unchecked. I don't have an answer to make the dream a reality. This world is a Bleak House of red tape almost impossible to change unless there is ton of money for lawyers and lobbying. It is my dream to fly inside my own drone. Let's make this a reality.

Thank you for the indulgence. Happy flying!

Get the DJI Goggles....

Drones are the future.
Yes, I've been promised my flying car for 40 years now.

Drones can change the way we commute making cars, planes, and trains obsolete.
Planes obsolete? If a company puts a lot of people into a drone and flies them around... is that not a "plane"? Trains and care obsolete? Show me a drone that can fly 1000 tons of product across the country. She me a drone that can even fly a few pounds across the state.

Drones are better in every way.
Nope.

The powers that be will do everything in their power to make sure this doesn't happen.
I think you are confusing people flying small drones and companies who are building drones for deliveries.

I don't have an answer to make the dream a reality. This world is a Bleak House of red tape almost impossible to change unless there is ton of money for lawyers and lobbying. It is my dream to fly inside my own drone. Let's make this a reality.
[/QUOTE]You don't know what to do or how to get this done but you want people to follow your lead?

I want a purple unicorn.... make it happen!

There are several one and two person drones being tested this year . Sadly only the very rich will have the new Cool toy . From what I watched they will be about 250 000 USD .
The one I liked has a gas motor making power via generator for the battery bank . It is a 4 arm with dual props and motor per arm . Gas motor quits and your on a count down with your battery packs . But when your engine is running you can stay airborne till it’s time to gas up . I want one , NOW !!

Lol
fa15c9a18b4e538da99e20e4722600e7.jpg

All of the inventions that we enjoy today that were created within the Technological boom of the last 100 years are due in large part to a person or persons "dreaming" it into reality. I see no reason why this pursuit would be any different. I hope you are very young so that you have the benefit of time as it will take a great deal of time for the dream of commonplace drone travel to become a reality. Eat well, exercise, and take those vitamins... :)

Thanks for the sage advice and encouragement. It means a lot. Sometimes, I feel like a deja vu when it come to flying. It makes me both happy and sad, but overall I am positive. Happy flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard