DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The remote control can't connect to the drone

lofotor

Reactions
Hi
A couple of weeks ago I bought a Mavic Pro.
Most of the time the controller can't connect to the drone/gimbal.
I use an Iphone 7 plus. With good space on it.
I have tried three different cables between the phone and the controller. And both of the cable connections on the controller.
The dji support want me to send it back for a repair.
But I'm thinking about sending it back to store for a new one or money back.
Suggestions of what to do?
Finally, the go pro 4 app seems to always shut down when using it.
So, I think there is too many issues. I really dont like the thought of sending a two week old drone for a repair.

It will be faster to return it to the store .......

Reactions: lofotor
Did you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 11.2.1 yet? If not, try that before returning it.

Hi, I have had mine for about 3 months now. When I first bought it it wouldnt connect, I was literally losing it and going to send it back... put your iphone on flightmode! I did this, hasnt had a problem since and Ive been all over the world with it. Cheers

Hi, I have had mine for about 3 months now. When I first bought it it wouldnt connect, I was literally losing it and going to send it back... put your iphone on flightmode! I did this, hasnt had a problem since and Ive been all over the world with it. Cheers

Hi, thank you for the reply. i'll try that!

Should still work without being in flight mode. Some map want to use the phones gps.

I am having a problem with connecting the rc to the drone. Before phone or tablet is connected. I just get a "connecting" message but nothing happens. This is after flying 3 batteries with no problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom