DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

There is no 24p framerate option on my DJI Go App

whiteopusalchemy

Reactions
Hello all, I recently purchased a Mavic Air as my first drone ever. Had no problem connecting my iphone 6s (ios 11) to the controller using the latest version of DJI GO 4. However, in the camera settings menu I have no option to switch from 30p 4k to 24p! I am using internal storage only which I suspect MIGHT be the issue but before I go out and buy an SD card, I want to be sure it will fix it. This is really frustrating as I purchased the camera specifically for filmmaking and 30p looks like garbage in a 24p timeline. Does ANYBODY know where this issue arises from and how to fix it? I want 24p! There isn't an option for anything less than 30p in any of the resolution options. Firmware is up to date on both the device and the RC. PLEASE HELP!

Hello all, I recently purchased a Mavic Air as my first drone ever. Had no problem connecting my iphone 6s (ios 11) to the controller using the latest version of DJI GO 4. However, in the camera settings menu I have no option to switch from 30p 4k to 24p! I am using internal storage only which I suspect MIGHT be the issue but before I go out and buy an SD card, I want to be sure it will fix it. This is really frustrating as I purchased the camera specifically for filmmaking and 30p looks like garbage in a 24p timeline. Does ANYBODY know where this issue arises from and how to fix it? I want 24p! There isn't an option for anything less than 30p in any of the resolution options. Firmware is up to date on both the device and the RC. PLEASE HELP!
Are you set to PAL or NTSC?

You could interpolate to 24fps
The slight slowing down smooths any micro jiggles.
Thanks, but I'd really like to just have it record straight to 24p as it's supposed to do. It's just worrying me that I don't have that option available in the menu. Makes me think something is defective with the drone itself or that my version of IOS isn't working properly with the DJI GO 4 app. I am very surprised that nobody else out there seems to have this issue - all the more reason to feel like this is a special case and that I ought to return the device.

Thanks, but I'd really like to just have it record straight to 24p as it's supposed to do. It's just worrying me that I don't have that option available in the menu. Makes me think something is defective with the drone itself or that my version of IOS isn't working properly with the DJI GO 4 app. I am very surprised that nobody else out there seems to have this issue - all the more reason to feel like this is a special case and that I ought to return the device.

It's not special. Switch between PAL and NTSC to go between 30p and 24p.

I don't have my Mavic with me at the moment, so I can't hold your hand and tell your exactly which menu it's under, but you found the 30p option and it's in the same section.

How can I do this? I can't seem to find any literature on it.
It is under your camera settings
DJI-Mavic-Frame-Rates_thumb.png

Hello all, I was able to reinstall the DJI Go 4 app which then prompted me to yet again update the firmware on the device. Something must not have stuck the first time I updated the firmware and so I was missing options. I now have everything I need and 24p is enabled. Thank you all for your wonderful advice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78