DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

They say I did not pay for refresh!

hasselbrook

Reactions
Received my Mavic July 10th. Just went on line to see if the refresh- that I purchased at time of sale- had
been activated. Filled out the on line dji form- to my surprise I get an email back and was informed- it never got paid from B&H Photo in NY- they dji even stated the Mavic and gimbal serial numbers DO NOT EXIST!

Now 7 emails latter- I have contacted B&H- requesting they contact dji- or refund my 99.00 or cancell out the refresh and ship me an extra battery and keep that 99.00- I will also call their customer support number tomorrow- IF all else fails- it goes back to B&H for a refund-

Pissed of at dji and B&H-

Received my Mavic July 10th. Just went on line to see if the refresh- that I purchased at time of sale- had
been activated. Filled out the on line dji form- to my surprise I get an email back and was informed- it never got paid from B&H Photo in NY- they dji even stated the Mavic and gimbal serial numbers DO NOT EXIST!

Now 7 emails latter- I have contacted B&H- requesting they contact dji- or refund my 99.00 or cancell out the refresh and ship me an extra battery and keep that 99.00- I will also call their customer support number tomorrow- IF all else fails- it goes back to B&H for a refund-

Pissed of at dji and B&H-

Refresh? I don't understand.

B&H received all the email from dji and myself- got an email from B&H- will look into this and report back.
12 hours latter I tried to go on the dji refresh page- ans BANK- all squared away!!

Make me think- who screwed up-

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78