DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking about selling my M2 pro.

That’s lower than my offer!! Is your money better? Just cuz I live in a trailer down by the river don’t mean my money ain’t no good!!!

Reactions: paulatkin73
People on this forum is really rude is posted a question about 5TH and some ahole told me to read the manual. I've been on other forums before and none were as rude as this forum. Good Luck with your sale.

Do you think that was rude?
yes I 'is' really rude so strap in.
Remember that manuals are written for those who don't have the time to read them but instead rely on the knowledge of others who HAVE read the manual.

Our knowledge is gained from reading the manual and we just wait for people like you to not read it and then ask questions that would have been answered is you read the manual
So how did i go? is I rude enough? there is more where that came from.
remember to sing out if i can help you with anything. (BTW, that was my sarcastic response) signed the ahole

Reactions: 747P4 and Pietros
I'll take it off your hands free of charge, but only this one time. Next time it'll cost ya!

M2P $1499

As soon as you unbox it. -20%, $300.
$1499 -$300 =. $1199

20 flights, battery charges, wear and tear. -15%. ($180)
$1199 - $180 = $1019

You’d be lucky to get $1000 imho.

People on this forum is really rude is posted a question about 5TH and some ahole told me to read the manual. I've been on other forums before and none were as rude as this forum. Good Luck with your sale.

There are a few short tempered guys on here , it’s a natural pecking order if you’re a newbie

M2P $1499

As soon as you unbox it. -20%, $300.
$1499 -$300 =. $1199

20 flights, battery charges, wear and tear. -15%. ($180)
$1199 - $180 = $1019

You’d be lucky to get $1000 imho.

Your killing my low ball bidding by giving out higher prices! Come on McFly, throw me a bone
New bid $582.24

$582.26+adollartwoninetyeight

You gotta look at all the comments on the thread, cuz I’m in it to win it. Sooooooooooo, CLEM!!!! Stop being a cyber bully to me and driving up the price of this drone. ***all these comments were said with a smile and in a laughing voice****NOW GIMME MY DRONE!!

I raise you a 6 pack IPA and offer you a JD and coke o_O
New bid, $1100 OBO final.

Yes folks, the price is right and I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night! Yikes :eek:

$1100?????? Really?? Or are you playing?? Cuz that’s a very good bid. I counter with $1101, I’ll pay for shipping and throw in a case of your favorite beer!

the OPs title was thinking about selling,i wonder if that is still true after all the posts on the subject guess we will never know

I don't think he's coming back. He sent me a view cryptic PMs to share his displeasure after the replies started rolling in.

Reactions: 747P4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll