DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This camera is incredible!

I also have had great results with the M2P

Those of you that want to know settings all the time, just grab an EXIF reader extension from Chrome or Firefox, you can just hover your mouse over any photo and it tells you what settings were used provided the uploader did not strip the EXIF data.

Those of you that want to know settings all the time, just grab an EXIF reader extension from Chrome or Firefox, you can just hover your mouse over any photo and it tells you what settings were used provided the uploader did not strip the EXIF data.
Doesn't work unless the EXIF data is retained when edited and exported. I really wish people would share their setting and EXIF. Would seriously help newbies,

Man, Steve those are some nice shots! I need to get out at night more...

Thanks for your kind words Lon. I love shooting at twilight with this bird. So much better than the mavic pro, especially in low light!

"Websize"? I'm viewing these on my Q9 75" and they are AWESOME!!!

It doesn't matter if you were viewing it on an IMAX screen, if the image is web-resolution (Say, 800X600 for example sake), that is the resolution. You can scale it up to 4K or 8K or whatever you want but that doesn't change anything. Also, that TV can only show about 8MP which is a fraction of the original image's resolution. Everything looks good when it is dowsampled so much :)

Reactions: genesimmons
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard