DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This forum's Mavic 2 boards are odd...

KiterTodd

Reactions
Other than the cameras, these are the same drones.
80% of the discussions will be about the Mavic 2, in general, with less discussion on images from each of the two cameras. (i.e. Bags, Batteries, Props, Flight characteristics, etc. All common)

Can we reorganize the Mavic 2 forum grouping as;
Since the moderators like to move improper threads around, this will allow them to push specific discussions into one of the lower boards, but keep general ones up top.

As it is, if I want to hit the entire Mavic 2 owners group I now have to post the same message TWICE... and I know the moderators hate that.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for listening. Thumbswayup

Last edited:
Other than the cameras, these are the same drones.
80% of the discussions will be about the Mavic 2, in general, with less discussion on images from each of the two cameras. (i.e. Bags, Batteries, Props, Flight characteristics, etc. All common)

Can we reorganize the Mavic 2 forum grouping as;
Since the moderators like to move improper threads around, this will allow them to push specific discussions into one of the lower boards, but keep general ones up top.

As it is, if I want to hit the entire Mavic 2 owners group I now have to post the same message TWICE... and I know the moderators hate that.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for listening. Thumbswayup
Look for spillover when you try and pack 10lbs of crap in a 1lb box.
Good suggestion!

I like the suggestion too, but how does this sound?

1. Mavic 2 General Discussion
2. Mavic 2 Pro Specific Discussion
3. Mavic 2 Zoom Specific Discussion
4. Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom Parts
5. Mavic 2 Accessories

(Just offering additional input to this brain storming session...)

Too many. What you find then are loads of forums with very few posts in each. Its also much more annoying to browse. Dilutes discussion.

Reactions: YorkshirePaul
honnestly, given the much less traffic on the MAVIC Zoom forum, i would just merge everything into 1 single forum : MAVIC 2

Like someone said, posters should specify then in the title of their posts if it's MAVIC ZOOM (M2Z) or Mavic 2 Pro (M2P)

there is no good in multiplying the sub-categories>>> it would only lead to duplicates posts, and much less visibility

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman