DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is how it was Shipped back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDS DJI is not a DJI representative. And apparently they also have a crappy shipping department. Based on this pic alone, I'd never use them.
Just seen this thread and sorry but you are wrong. I’ve used them a lot as well as @BigAl07 and will continue to promote them.
Correct they are not DJI representative’s but I use them before sending anything back to DJI 🤷‍♂️

DDS DJI is not a DJI representative. And apparently they also have a crappy shipping department. Based on this pic alone, I'd never use them.

Vic,

@DDS is my Go-To for UAS repairs. I have dealt with them on several occasions and have had students use them probably a dozen different times. Every single time their work has been spot on and the products were shipped VERY well.

With today's "workforce" issues and social climate things like this are bound to happen and we need to at the very least hear both sides of the story. I am confident that DDS will address this error/oversight to the best of their ability.

I've contacted them directly and expect to see a reply from DDS directly.

Vic,

@DDS is my Go-To for UAS repairs. I have dealt with them on several occasions and have had students use them probably a dozen different times. Every single time their work has been spot on and the products were shipped VERY well.

With today's "workforce" issues and social climate things like this are bound to happen and we need to at the very least hear both sides of the story. I am confident that DDS will address this error/oversight to the best of their ability.

I've contacted them directly and expect to see a reply from DDS directly.
Interesting. Why would they ship like that?

Just seen this thread and sorry but you are wrong. I’ve used them a lot as well as @BigAl07 and will continue to promote them.
Correct they are not DJI representative’s but I use them before sending anything back to DJI 🤷‍♂️
Good to know. But the lack of any shipping packaging is a bit off putting.

Good to know. But the lack of any shipping packaging is a bit off putting.
I have no clue and that's totally unacceptable but mistakes happen. I won't give my "thought process" as to how this happened I'd rather wait and see what DDS has to say.

See post 12

Thanks Steve for the input. I SHOULD have gone back and re-read the whole thread before I posted but alas I was in a hurry. Again thanks for adding your input.

Reactions: dirkclod
See post 12
Ah. Thanks for chiming in. The mark of a professional business isn't when something goes wrong, it's what that business does after something goes wrong.

Kudos for jumping into the conversation. 👍

First off this post is not to bash any business or anyone. It’s just to make you as a consumer and a business unit as a whole aware.

When the FedEx guy handed me the box I heard the Plastics and cardboard sounds coming from the box.

I freaked out, I felt flushed like someone just told me my best little friend died.

Good news, the drone seemed to work fine meaning, it hovered, took video and photos and worked out of the box. I tested most of the functions and all seems well.

This Post is to make everyone is aware and to make sure that they pack your property properly for shipment. There can be many reasons why it was shipped out like this. Maybe, the packer is new and didn’t know better or…..whatever.
How do you suggest that we "make sure that they pack your property properly for shipment"?...Am I missing something here?...how can you do that?
It looks like an owner of the company ...who was paying someone to pack it properly did take the time to respond on the forum...he did not deny it...he explained how it occurred and it does not seem like it will happen again...OP really should have reached out to the vendor and vented over the phone if that would have made him feel better

Last edited:
Reactions: DDS and BigAl07
You can’t till you open the box.
Guys I hate to be the one to point this out but believe everything
has been covered here and going to use this to cut this all off.

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes​
This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

So with that said everyone have a good evening.😎
And by the way..
If anyone has a issue with one of our venders and can’t reach
them contact a member of our staff and let us try to help you. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member