DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is ridiculous.

I just bit the bullet as these are going to sell out as they took off the Mavic 3 , which was a dud anyway regarding
zoom. The only reason why I pulled the Trigger as they kept the Original body design in tact because if they would have changed it, you would never get any parts for it like what happened on the Enterprise units. Very sad.

As long as the RC Pro works with the Mavic 3 Pro I can deal.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Last edited:
I suspect that's another case of DJI tech support saying more than they know. I'm guessing they looked at the website and didn't see it listed for sale and adlibbed the "no plans" statement. I'm remembering that with previous new model releases, only combo packages were available for a while.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
They know from there previous numbers they would have sold out, and everyone would than wait to buy, so they really had no choice but to not offer the stand alone package until there numbers our completed and that be awhile because they de listed the Mavic 3.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

There is another post regarding this being discussed also. I talked to a D.J.I. salesman here in L.A. a while ago and his exact words are "give it time." After all they will need to refurbish or replace the new ones eventually Then they will start coming into demand. Tthe refurbished ones from the company end up on CAMRISE or their Official D.J.I. site among others.

Refurbs are not sold individually. DJI Refurbished Mavic 3 was sold with the RC-N1, which has now apparently been replaced by the DJI RC.
Cool. I did not know that. I guess in the past this is why I liked having a local DJI store. They would have singles available.

Refurbs are not sold individually. DJI Refurbished Mavic 3 was sold with the RC-N1, which has now apparently been replaced by the DJI RC.
There are many refurbed units for sale on eBay that are new Care and Refresh replacements being sold as a bare aircraft. I just purchased a perfect Mavic 3 that I initialized with DJI with a full year warranty and was also offered the Care Refresh option.

There are many refurbed units for sale on eBay that are new Care and Refresh replacements being sold as a bare aircraft. I just purchased a perfect Mavic 3 that I initialized with DJI with a full year warranty and was also offered the Care Refresh option.
I was referring to DJI Refurbished units sold directly by DJI or an authorized DJI reseller, not private eBay sales from individuals. No official DJI Refurbished Mavic 3 sales have been drone only, and it has been 15 months since release.

Reactions: Torque
I was referring to DJI Refurbished units sold directly by DJI or an authorized DJI reseller, not private eBay sales from individuals. No official DJI Refurbished Mavic 3 sales have been drone only, and it has been 15 months since release.
Ah - yes. That crossed my mind after I posted. Too bad that DJI wouldn't mine another source of sales.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Ah - yes. That crossed my mind after I posted. Too bad that DJI wouldn't mine another source of sales.
Most using Refresh aren't looking to flip their replacement drone and completely get out of the hobby, unless they immediately bought a replacement and just need to recover their purchase price. Great deal though. What did you pay for yours on eBay?

Most using Refresh aren't looking to flip their replacement drone and completely get out of the hobby, unless they immediately bought a replacement and just need to recover their purchase price. Great deal though. What did you pay for yours on eBay?
$1280

Great deal! I paid $1550 for a DJI Refurb but it came with the RC-N1, charger, battery, and extra props, like a new one.
Excellent! I wanted a Mavic 3 from the beginning but couldn't afford it. After flying the Air 2S and really pleased with its capabilities, I was lucky to find other ways to buy a Mavic 3 that allowed me to ease into ownership.

There you go!
$1800, but without an RC or a charger.
DJI even stated the Drone Only is an available option on their web page, yesterday, but didn't list it or any price below in the configurations below the text.
IMG_0920.jpeg

They have now removed it completely, after I contacted them last night!

Now: IMG_0927.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Torque
No charger makes no sense..
It does if you already own one, because you already have a Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Classic. Both came with the 65W charger. I already have two of them! I certainly don't want to pay for a third one, or another RC! Price would be $1875 with a 65W charger.

Alternatively, you can buy the new 100W charger separately, or the $75 65W original one included in the $2200 price with the DJI RC. Why raise the Drone Only price by another $75 unnecessarily? This way you get to choose to apply that $75 to the new 100W charger, if you want or need it, or save it completely.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic