DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is what's all the fuss is about

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
ea96c45fc0cd2aed9e4bae9407f1296a.jpg

Reactions: larkin
For me...if this came out before or same day as Mavic, I will definitely buy this and will upgrade to Mavic later. It will be a nice beginner drone.

Reactions: JD4x4 and Nikon1
The form factor's nice, but a two-axis gimbal? Meh.

Like others, I'm eager to see what changes a new version of DJI GO 4 brings to the Mavic and Phantom families!

ive only bought my mavic in the past few weeks. I was concerend spark eas goibg to blow the mavic out the water. As it stands its takeing the place as its little brother.

For me I'm glad I have the mavic over this for my needs the mavic suits

Reactions: Auspete
1080p camera :) its like a dumbed down version of the Mavic

Wonder if the impending update will allow new photos modes for existing models like that Mavic. Would be interested in seeing panorama done without having to stick it together on a PC. The new depth of field mode would also be good. Can't believe these new modes will be restricted to the Spark.

Reactions: Dbrzuska
So this can be operated completely by gesture, without a phone or controller?

Check the YouTube channel from Billy Kyle.
He has a small demo (at the end)
Follow mode, V2.0

Any idea wether the new update of pano for dji go4 app will support mavic? Or its only for spark?

I wish the arms folded, I think the way it is it's about as big as a mavic folded.
I felt the same way. Seems like they aren't maximizing on the portability. I'm a fan of DJI products as so far they have been superior in my experience. I really wonder if this time... Yuneec has the edge? We will soon see.

DJI will sell a lot of these. Especially once the RC for it is available. In the racing quad genre people loved those Tiny Whoop quads.

Its just easier to fly a smaller drone in certain circumstances. But I dont think the selfie crowd is going to be ones buying them but rather regular drone enthusiasts that want a small high quality quad they can fly discreetly in more places.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure