DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thread Listings - Reverse order?

Thank you for the suggestion, might no be explaining myself very well, however there is no "New" button for this link

This is an old thread, page 1 starts Jun 30 2017 with mine being the last post (today)

Forums often have the ability to list posts in reverse order i.e. new to old, it just save a lot of scrolling.

Just wondered there was a "preference" setting?

Reactions: Cafguy
So, you're looking for a way to sort by date within an individual thread? I agree that it would be a useful feature. Second best would be a button on the page selection for the final page in addition to 1, 2, 3, ... Next.

Second best would be a button on the page selection for the final page in addition to 1, 2, 3, ... Next.
There effectively is.

For example, see below. The final page will always be shown as part of the selection, in this case, page 69 is the last one.

x0pVCh3l.png

Reactions: MS Coast
Thank you for the info and yes the last number is a useful option.

BTW this is not a criticism of the forum, I was just curious to see if there was a way ✔️

Push the [FILTERS] button then at the bottom of page push the part that says last message, change to first message then push the filter button again and you should get what you are trying for if I understand right

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1