DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Three bladed propellers

Also could anyone recommend red and green nav lights preferably clip on for night flying etc ? or the sort that fit in the circle underneath the motors ? The ones I got off Amazon didn't work and I've had to return them. One last thing, if it states "fits Mini 2" does that mean it'll fit the SE ? Enjoying my Mini 2 SE as a newbie. Thanks Murph

Also could anyone recommend red and green nav lights preferably clip on for night flying etc ? or the sort that fit in the circle underneath the motors ? The ones I got off Amazon didn't work and I've had to return them. One last thing, if it states "fits Mini 2" does that mean it'll fit the SE ? Enjoying my Mini 2 SE as a newbie. Thanks MMur
Why bother with the 3 bladed props ? The std DJI props do a perfectly good job. Modification for modification's sake isn't necessarily a good thing.
I too would ask, do you want to risk you drone using unknown props ?
Not me, DJI only on my drones.
As far as i know triple blade props are only used by engineers where they want more thrust from a prop of limited diameter. Plus the caps may block ventilation.

Reactions: Cafguy
They look cool BUT your drone will vibrate like CRAZY!
There are only 2 props that work well on your DJI--- DJI or Master airscrew. If you fly close to trees and bushes the Master Airscrews are brittle and will break the prop rather than "drag" your drone into whatever you hit. The OEM's are much stronger BUT if you strike a small tree limb the drone will be dragged into the rest of the tree rather than break. and the caps.....No.

Reactions: barrybcar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom