DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones

It's not clear from the TV report whether the drugs, cellphones, etc. were found on the premises at T-drones, and/or Rob's home. If yes it would seem he has some explaining to do to make, "I just repair drones" believable.

Anyone know? @julius13, anything more detailed on this in the local chatter?

Never had bad dealings with him as a repairer, I’m sure he is great. It was his manner on the forums that was the issue

Reactions: Torque and BigAl07
My next comment comes directly from me, ALLEN, as an individual and is in NO WAY coming from this from the forum ADMINSTATION! This is my own, personal, first hand opinion of this matter concerning thunderdrones. This is the first time I've even mentioned his name since his "MavicPilots" incident where he was removed.

I can say, with zero reservations, that he deserves whatever they can get to stick. He did a LOT of people wrong in here and started many horrible LIES about some of our members here. KARMA has an excellent memory and it looks like she's about to feast on a well deserving CON!!

I look forward to watching this one unfold and I genuinely hope they hold NOTHING back.
1713630755659.jpeg

Always so much the casual public doesn't know when these kinds of things happen...

I can say, with zero reservations, that he deserves whatever they can get to stick. He did a LOT of people wrong in here and started many horrible LIES about some of our members here.
Amen. Life has a strange way of working itself out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead