DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tick, tick, tick... photo contest entry period is almost over!

That's probably the safest place to be in all of Florida
Close to it.. This on the other hand is. When the Emergency Operation Center is activated I have to be there to support the computer network. I took this picture around 4 AM while everyone else was sleeping.. except for the nerd herd.IMG_20170910_061639.jpeg
The only bad thing about having to be there is your family is at home to fend for themselves. Me on the otherhand.. I'm stuck in a fortified compound with anyone who is somebody in the county.. Sheriff's, Fire Fighters, Military Personal, Energy Company officials, Red Cross, Ham Radio Operators,and the list goes on..
My director at the time asked that I keep my drones put up cause he did not want to have to go and buy a bunch of them.. He is gone now, and I have a certification.. My new director will be like I'm fine with it as long as I get a copy of the footage.

Last edited:
Does it smell as good as a fireplace?

I use a CSA approved insert in my fire place . A open fireplace shoots most of the heat up the chimney. A insert works very well . The only time you will smell it is when you open the door to add wood . My wife could spend the complete winter in front of the fireplace. But sadly bill force is out to work

Reactions: Former Member
Close to it.. This on the other hand is. When the Emergency Operation Center is activated I have to be there to support the computer network. I took this picture around 4 AM while everyone else was sleeping.. except for the nerd herd.View attachment 64232
The only bad thing about having to be there is your family is at home to fend for themselves. Me on the otherhand.. I'm stuck in a fortified compound with anyone who is somebody in the county.. Sheriff's, Fire Fighters, Military Personal, Energy Company officials, Red Cross, Ham Radio Operators,and the list goes on..
My director at the time asked that I keep my drones put up cause he did not want to have to go and buy a bunch of them.. He is gone now, and I have a certification.. My new director will be like I'm fine with it as long as I get a copy of the footage.
Nerd herd! Was Chuck working that night? How about Morgan the intersect?

That must be rough being separated from your family at such a critical time.

Last edited:
Reactions: HVYMTL
Ok, I promise that Im not going to bother you guys after this, but Im just encouraging you to make your Mavic work for you, and go get a great shot of the snow! In around 12 hours, the photo contest will be closed for further entries, and the judging will begin. Good luck to all!

All entrants: Please make sure you have only 1 photo entered. If you have more than 1, none of them will be judged.
No snow darn it

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenshin