DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tick, tick, tick... photo contest entry period is almost over!

Former Member

Reactions
Ok, I promise that Im not going to bother you guys after this, but Im just encouraging you to make your Mavic work for you, and go get a great shot of the snow! In around 12 hours, the photo contest will be closed for further entries, and the judging will begin. Good luck to all!

All entrants: Please make sure you have only 1 photo entered. If you have more than 1, none of them will be judged.

Rob, all I’m gonna say, #4 in the winter wonderland compThumbswayupThumbswayup no bribery... but I’ll split the winnings with ya, Shhhhhhhh.....

You know that’s the winning photo

Were do I submit the photo, appreciate the help I’m not seeing the original thread.

Thank you,
Paul

We're originally from the "frigid north". Moved here from Saratoga Springs, NY 2001. Now we do ALL year long what "frigid northerners" slave and save all year long to come here and do for two weeks LOL!!

Reactions: Former Member
Ok, I promise that Im not going to bother you guys after this, but Im just encouraging you to make your Mavic work for you, and go get a great shot of the snow! In around 12 hours, the photo contest will be closed for further entries, and the judging will begin. Good luck to all!

All entrants: Please make sure you have only 1 photo entered. If you have more than 1, none of them will be judged.
I feel as though I'm being discriminated against.. We have no snow in Florida, so I'm not able to compete in a lot of your events..lol

Reactions: Former Member
May be a while before I can get a Winter wonderland pic so here is some sheep where your wooly jumpers come from to keep you warm in the snow
6D3DD201-44EE-4C77-94F8-4CCA08B81850.jpeg

I feel as though I'm being discriminated against.. We have no snow in Florida, so I'm not able to compete in a lot of your events..lol

You are so right. What can I do to make you feel better? Maybe a new photo contest called, "The Beach?" Thats the next one. Now dont complain to me if you dont live near a beach. Florida is a sand bar! :)

Reactions: HVYMTL

Don’t feel to bad . I have lots of snow but for the last month it has been to cold for my old hand’s to be outside flying . I have a few Beautiful spots that would make a breathtaking picture . But sadly my outside temps have been between -30 and -45 . I won’t fly when it’s colder than -25 . My hands can’t handle it anymore.

Don’t feel to bad . I have lots of snow but for the last month it has been to cold for my old hand’s to be outside flying . I have a few Beautiful spots that would make a breathtaking picture . But sadly my outside temps have been between -30 and -45 . I won’t fly when it’s colder than -25 . My hands can’t handle it anymore.

heck.. i won't go outside to fly unless it's above 50f.

The safest place for me when it’s -45 outside is beside my wood stove . Wood heat feels better than the heat from the normal furnace that burns natural gas . Maybe it all in ones head . Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections