DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Tilt-Shift'in things

K-Castello

Reactions
My biggest hobby is photography ... I also have a small collection of old cameras. One of these is Horseman VH ... system camera, with which you can do Tilt-shift. If you do this from a certain angle, everything will appear to be miniature. Of course you can also do this with software ....DJI_0347.jpg

Lovely shot!

My biggest hobby is photography ... I also have a small collection of old cameras. One of these is Horseman VH ... system camera, with which you can do Tilt-shift. If you do this from a certain angle, everything will appear to be miniature. Of course you can also do this with software ....View attachment 123105
Does only work with photos, what about film?

Does only work with photos, what about film?
Tilt-shift combined with hyperlapse creates an amazing effect. I won't link to any videos, just go to Youtube and search 'tilt shift video' and start browsing. The effect, when done well, creates scenes that are almost hard to believe they are NOT miniatures.

Reactions: rambo1
Tilt-shift combined with hyperlapse creates an amazing effect. I won't link to any videos, just go to Youtube and search 'tilt shift video' and start browsing. The effect, when done well, creates scenes that are almost hard to believe they are NOT miniatures.
Thanks I just checked some out, Little Big World, has some very impressive videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser