DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Time lapse over green country

Very nice. The music is very good and suits the video very well. I like seeing the same scene at many different times ,with all the various cloud types and times of day. It's a good reminder of all the things taking place around us on a different time scale that we often don't take time to notice.

Note the cows and the steam coming off the trees
bstanga:

I love this video. I am a timelapse fanatic. Love the cows skittering around too. Would you PLEASE detail the exact method you used as far as settings, type of drone, photo or video mode?, interval, duration of each clip (e.g.: minutes of filming), etc.

Dale
Miami

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

bstanga:

I love this video. I am a timelapse fanatic. Love the cows skittering around too. Would you PLEASE detail the exact method you used as far as settings, type of drone, photo or video mode?, interval, duration of each clip (e.g.: minutes of filming), etc.

Dale
Miami
Please send the settings, interval, method of shooting (timed shots on photo mode or video-hyperlapse mode)

Looks really good. Its interesting to watch the clouds, but as @Dale D states, watching the ground activity is also fun. The livestock moving, the guy mowing his pasture. With it finalized this way, they look like they were moving right along.

Looks really good. Its interesting to watch the clouds, but as @Dale D states, watching the ground activity is also fun. The livestock moving, the guy mowing his pasture. With it finalized this way, they look like they were moving right along.
I note that the first scenes and most of the remainder are static- e.g.: the drone was not moving forward during the timelapse. The drone was supposedly at a hover status. I am struggling mightily with wobbling if I do this. I am really anxious to learn how you got such a stable shot. PLEASE send you technique- was this doe in hyperlapse video mode, or what.

ProDAD Mercalli will generally stabilize the video very nicely.
I had already purchased Mercalli SAL and used it several times- no luck- still wobbles like hell.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak