Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

time to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
just to let you know i will be hanging up my hat and will not be on the forum anymore
its been great conversing with you all good luck in your drone flying adventures
yours OMM

Where are you going- and why? (if I may ask)

just to let you know i will be hanging up my hat and will not be on the forum anymore
its been great conversing with you all good luck in your drone flying adventures
yours OMM
Thank you OMM for your contributions…you were always a gentleman. The doors on this forum are always open. Good luck in your future endeavours.
🇨🇦👍

Sorry to see you go. Your messages/reactions ratio is a testament to your contribution in this forum. Best of luck to your future endeavors.

Wow OMM, talk about "come out of left field" as they say.

I'm not sure what could make you come to this decision, but please reconsider if at all possible.
As others have said your contributions have always been good to see here, calm and well thought out.

Hopefully you are well and not the reason, but if you do decide to take a step back, do return when you feel like it.
A hiatus from such tech is a good thing now and then, I've done it for a good spell here once, will probably do so again at some stage.

yours OMM
Well Sir, I have learned a few things from you and I appreciate that. At least your history here can be read by others, all 14,153 posts. Thanks. Best to you, and enjoy life. I hope that includes flying. I tip my hat.

NOOOOOO, you can't go, we won't let you, :(.....seriously, you will be missed as a moderator, but thank you for all your help and advice. Even though we have never met in person, I considered you a friend and always looked forward to your advice on all the subjects you touched on. I know I ribbed you about being a scientist in a past life, but really, your insight and knowledge you carry around always impressed me, and many others as I see. Again, Thank you for your input. Good luck to you my friend.

Last edited:
Wow OMM, talk about "come out of left field" as they say.

I'm not sure what could make you come to this decision, but please reconsider if at all possible.
As others have said your contributions have always been good to see here, calm and well thought out.

Hopefully you are well and not the reason, but if you do decide to take a step back, do return when you feel like it.
A hiatus from such tech is a good thing now and then, I've done it for a good spell here once, will probably do so again at some stage.
Sometime out of left field happens and he is well. We just spoke. I’m sure he appreciates all of your post . 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom