DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Timed photo (or is it hyper lapse) bug? - FIXED see post 5

Ziggy01

Reactions
Can anyone confirm a bug for me? When I shoot @ 2 second intervals after about 10 or so shots my screen goes blank for about 10 shots, then returns for a few shots, then goes blank again. This is either a software bug or a fault with my card (a little unlikely). Can anyone confirm that this is a software bug or is it isolated to my particular A2.

Mucho thanks.

I did a 30 sec hyper lapse and never had my screen go blank during it. I did have some issues with my app which was not allowing me to select active track but after removing the app and installing it again it all works fine. Try re-installing the app again.

Right! Thank you. I definitely have some kind of software issue here. Ill redownload the app but I have my doubt about that being a solution. On the other hand, Im doubting that the hardware (the drone) is the issue.

Btw - the pics from this thing are fantastic. Such an amazing improvement over the air 2.

Right! Thank you. I definitely have some kind of software issue here. Ill redownload the app but I have my doubt about that being a solution. On the other hand, Im doubting that the hardware (the drone) is the issue.

Btw - the pics from this thing are fantastic. Such an amazing improvement over the air 2.
True, the pics and videos are amazing

Can anyone confirm a bug for me? When I shoot @ 2 second intervals after about 10 or so shots my screen goes blank for about 10 shots, then returns for a few shots, then goes blank again. This is either a software bug or a fault with my card (a little unlikely). Can anyone confirm that this is a software bug or is it isolated to my particular A2.

Mucho thanks.

Rookie error. Wrong SD card. Sandisk Ultra as opposed to Extreme Pro. Clearly it was a write speed issue> Im just posting this in case anyone else experiences the same issue.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lensturnerphoto