DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

titan atlas with the 9db antenna?

here are some 10dbi antennas for it :) I don't know what type of antenne end the amp has I know its sma but is it male or female? anyways you have to find out if these would fit on the amp :) The antennas come with cable which may work for the controller the one end you would have to cut off and solder the stock plug end on it so it could be plug into the circuit board :)

Note theses ants are 15 inches long!!!

a person could just uses these ants without the amp! :)

2-Pack 2.4GHz WiFi 10dBi RP-SMA Antenna,IPX U.FL PCI 1.13mm Adapter Cable 15cm | eBay

yes but for distance you may need to set it to 720p/30fps per dji However doing a remote control ant mod may help with that!
It will automagically switch for him....been out 3.5 miles stock with goggles!

It will automagically switch for him....been out 3.5 miles stock with goggles!

hum if it recall I think you have to manual set it to that? it wont switch to that mode automatically smooth mode is 720/60 fps? maybe I read that wrong?

but 3.5 miles stock with googles is good!!

Yes depending on how far you are it will automatically switch no matter what you have picked that is how it works.....so say you pick 1080p you go out 4000 feet it goes to 720p 30 ....same thing with the 720p 60, you pick that go out pretty far and we'll go to 720p 30. It will never do 1080 to 720p 60 to 30......it will do 1080 to 720p 30.....or 720p 60 to 720p 30

Yes depending on how far you are it will automatically switch no matter what you have picked that is how it works.....so say you pick 1080p you go out 4000 feet it goes to 720p 30 ....same thing with the 720p 60, you pick that go out pretty far and we'll go to 720p 30. It will never do 1080 to 720p 60 to 30......it will do 1080 to 720p 30.....or 720p 60 to 720p 30

ahh ok good to know so that being the case with a good antenna and amp that should help extend that range so the 1080p will work further out

I just received my switch system from Titan, how can I test amps, I don't think they are working. If I use just the whip ant. (9dbi) I go just as far as amp with whip ant. That should go way further I thought because of amps boosting.

Reactions: gjmphoto
Did you install it your self? I mean taking the remote controller apart?

Did you turn the amp on without any antennas hooked up?

I would assume you have it all charge up? ( sorry I have to ask) :)

Yes, I did install, not hard. Remote still works fine with just the whips, don't think I turned on without ant.

Yes it's charged, sent Titan a message I guess wait see what they say

Really wanted this to work, I'm a little disappointed, don't want to go 10 miles but further than what I was going.

Also got longer cables maybe I have a bad cable, I'll try the longer ones see if that helps.

Yes it's charged, sent Titan a message I guess wait see what they say

yes after I posted that I realize you said it work with just the antennas. so the install should be fine

do you have a volt meter handy?

one of the three things

it was turn on without an antennas and it burn out the amps

amps not getting power via the battery

or its a defect unit

please post what they tell you

Reactions: Rnl
ya if you are running longer cables from the amp to the antenna that could be a bad cable

hook the antennas up without cables!

Will do, if I turn sysyem off while flying all transmission is lost.

you saying that is what happens or if you do that what will happen?

Haven't tried longer ones yet, thought to give it a try maybe one of the little cables are bad, waiting on sunrise to five it a whirl.

ok try it without ANY cables hook antennas up direct!

if you turn amp off and you loose signal that tells me the amps are working ( more or less) cause it cant pass the signal thru the amp without amp being on

If I hook whip up straight to remote they work fine can do 3 + miles same as stock, but with amps same with same strength signal. Not any better with amp is what I'm getting at.

please post what you find out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d