DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

titan atlas with the 9db antenna?

let me know what you find out! did you find a meter? its worth a try to check voltage

Still, even if I get this to work[emoji848] I like my rotating pole idea, not portable but great for house flying.

Every time I have idea I spend and spend and spend some more money on this hobby, but I have to say I'm having fun. (Remote ant. Pole) set it happing.

I just received my switch system from Titan, how can I test amps, I don't think they are working. If I use just the whip ant. (9dbi) I go just as far as amp with whip ant. That should go way further I thought because of amps boosting.

I like to see someone amp. the mavic original ant.

ok cool after all this and we don't find the problem if I was you I would call titan..
Every time I have idea I spend and spend and spend some more money on this hobby, but I have to say I'm having fun. (Remote ant. Pole) set it happing.

ohh yes I know what you mean there! if you want to do that pole you would be better off with a panel antenna for that

a directional antenna is what you will need for that pole

Reactions: Rnl
Just so anybody that's reading I think I have 1 bad amp. swapped the cables around so that that left remote ant. was going through right amp. and it works way
Better, so I believe my left amp. is bad.

Called Titan explained the problem sending me a new amp. Very easy to deal with, like dealing with Titan great customer service.

Called Titan explained the problem sending me a new amp. Very easy to deal with, like dealing with Titan great customer service.

that is good to hear! yes I did hear they have great support!

lol mater of fact I just got up at 5am as they say earlier bird gets the worm lol

I'm going to try the directional ant. Today now that I know which amp. to try it with still won't have one on rx side but should give me an idea.

Looks like battery mod. will be next in line.

I was going to ask you how much further can you go with titan?

Haven't got to fully go way out, but I can say it's going to be better, went out 2.5 miles then dropped down to 75 feet, never could do that before had to be 150-200 feet hi before. Wind here is killing me trying to go past 3 is eating battery.

Don't you have storms going through your area?

Haven't got to fully go way out, but I can say it's going to be better, went out 2.5 miles then dropped down to 75 feet, never could do that before had to be 150-200 feet hi before. Wind here is killing me trying to go past 3 is eating battery.

that's a good sign! let me know how far you can go! as for storms not yet but it may snow today :( well that is what they are saying

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman