DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

titan atlas with the 9db antenna?

and to add to that if I recall you are using a 9dbi antenna too

Reactions: Rnl
@Rnl

did you have a chance to try different area?

No,weather not cooperating. Do have a ? For you, how long a cable can I run from ant. to amp and still see results. Just asking cause I see your starting to play with yours. Would like to mount ant. higher. Just to see how it would do. Thinking rotating pole so can keep ant pointed where I want them.

One more thing what low lose cable is best.

if I recall the titan is 4 watt? if so of course the shorter the cable the better! but the question is what length you thinking of using?

I have 2 ten ft cables from TItan that comes with car mount but not sure what they are. To be honest I don't much about this at all. Answer to ? 20 25 foot. Just tested again really don't think they are working, if they are not impressed.

20 feet should be ok if ya can get away with 10 that's of course better. if I recall you said you have a lot of trees? if so how tall are the trees? what else is there around you meaning houses, building,etc?

Not a lot of trees, here is what I love do. Go out 1 maybe 2 miles but then get down low when I find the I'm wanting to film. Only thing between me and are a couple of tree lines.(trees that grow down a fence line)

IMG_0462.JPG this is my best but with old setup, thought for sure this would be the ticket.

wow thats a nice picture! old setup as the mavic being stock or a different drone? I am sure you know once you "drop" down that's when the signal will get weaker

Stock ,and yes I know but if this is stock was hoping for another mile with amps again mainly fields and two tree lines that stock could do but wasn't great.

I'm a wildlife junky fields are where all the critters show up.

I did a stock test today check out my post. also switch the cables around lets see if that help Did you find a volt meter? it would hurt to check the power going to the amps just to make sure its not missing or low

Yea going to try it tomorrow fingers crossed, really hope it's just I have a bad amp.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S