DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Titan tactical monitor

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
I have just bought the titandrones tactical case and now deciding on best option for monitor. I am tossing between the crystalsky 7.85 or the nvidia shield (if i can source one for australia)
I leaning towards the cs as i can get this next week. Any advice welcome
@TitanDronesInc

Cheers

Last edited:
yea i have an ipad and an ipad pro 12" that i use now. But i like the option of HDMI out so that i can connect to a another monitor.
I am frequently out at schools demo'ing drones and like the option to do this. I have a portable power supply that runs a big screen tv that i could connect to

Ok! Im not sure but I think you can’t have 3rd party app with CS. But please double check !

Can you share some pics of your installation ? Or even some of your demo ? Thks !

i couldnt get the shield in Australia. But Im very happy with the CS

I have just bought the titandrones tactical case and now deciding on best option for monitor. I am tossing between the crystalsky 7.85 or the nvidia shield (if i can source one for australia)
@TitanDronesInc

Cheers
Nice I got the Atlas from them works great! Question how are you shipping the case from the USA to AUS? must cost a ton!!!

I purchased the nvidia shield from amazon I believe 3 months back. Used it one day and the dji app kept crashing besides its battery didn't last for multiple flights. Never used it after that

@TitanDronesInc

Cheers

You can't go wrong with the Crystalsky. I have a 5.5" and love it. The case would be perfect for the larger one. You will be able to see more than you can on your large iPad because of the brightness, screen resolution and anti glare coating.

Nice I got the Atlas from them works great! Question how are you shipping the case from the USA to AUS? must cost a ton!!!
the guys at Titan Drones are pretty good. I got it here in Aus from UAVME in Brisbane for around $1000 AU which is around $785 US. so around $80 to frieght. Plus they threw in the big landing pad. Im happy enough with that as DJI certainly gouge us for more here in Australia. The cost of partaking in the hobby here.
I was pretty lucky as the day that I decided to jump for the Tactical case, I contacted Titan to get a price for shipping and they told me the Brisbane supplier had just received its first shipment. 20 min car drive and i had it in my hands. The Crystal Sky took a little longer to get but Im happy with the setup now.
Using it this weekend at my Daughters wedding. I dont think ill bother with the inspire as the mavic and tactical case is all so easy to transport.

Reactions: diveinstructor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis