DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Tiulenovo arch

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Personally the FPV mode of flight makes me feel sick if for too long. Much prefer a straight horizon, but that’s just me.

Reactions: alex_markov
Personally the FPV mode of flight makes me feel sick if for too long. Much prefer a straight horizon, but that’s just me.
Not just You but 1/3 of viewers. But I am obsessed of 100 km/h speed of fpv and straight is not very common here ;)

Reactions: Gagey52
I really don’t mind FOV view with long graceful sweeps, like you did around 1:55 to 2:10 or so.
Cinematic type FPV is something I’m keen to try (just so afraid my beloved DJI gear will be immediately obsolete [emoji22]).
Long coastline like that magnificent one in your footage is very suited, like long jagged mountain ridges and spurs.
I knew you were keen on flying through holes, lol.

I really don’t mind FOV view with long graceful sweeps, like you did around 1:55 to 2:10 or so.
Cinematic type FPV is something I’m keen to try (just so afraid my beloved DJI gear will be immediately obsolete [emoji22]).
Long coastline like that magnificent one in your footage is very suited, like long jagged mountain ridges and spurs.
I knew you were keen on flying through holes, lol.
Thank You, I am keen to go places But I like my DJI FPV ;) so small steps one at a time ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stokdgenetics