DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1NewFlier45

Reactions
I am new to drones and have come to conclusion I want Dji Mavic of some kind. I saw Dji Mavic 3 combo on website called “insleepwith.com” and it says Dji Mavic 3 combo $95.98. There is no way. I have tried looking for people talking about this site and find nothing. This group looks like the group that would know and want to know if anyone else has heard of this site. I obviously have not bought from them but just kinda wondering if anyone else has heard or know of this site? Web page is DJI Mavic 3 Drone Fly More Combo – Popular | Insleepswith Online Shop | free shipping | huge discount !

Welcome to the forum. 👍
Go ahead and buy one then come back and cry to us 😀
Not heard of them because don’t look for scams 👍👍

I am new to drones and have come to conclusion I want Dji Mavic of some kind. I saw Dji Mavic 3 combo on website called “insleepwith.com” and it says Dji Mavic 3 combo $95.98. There is no way. I have tried looking for people talking about this site and find nothing. This group looks like the group that would know and want to know if anyone else has heard of this site. I obviously have not bought from them but just kinda wondering if anyone else has heard or know of this site? Web page is DJI Mavic 3 Drone Fly More Combo – Popular | Insleepswith Online Shop | free shipping | huge discount !
If it sounds too good to be true, IT IS.

This is obviously nonsense. Don't do it. You have been forewarned.

Here is a challenge for you; try to find a just one of the batteries for that price, then if that does not satisfy you, price the spare propellers, and if you still are not convinced, price the ND filters...

If you still believe in this, Google this, "P.T. Barnum's most famous words"

@1NewFlier45 we are not messing with you. If it’s to good to be true run. Do some searching just in our clasifeds and you will see 😉

I do feel dumb for asking and I appreciate all the quick and friendly non-sarcastic response’s. Also wanted to make known another site claiming to be selling $1-2,000 Dji drone’s for less than $100.

Reactions: LoudThunder
I do feel dumb for asking and I appreciate all the quick and friendly non-sarcastic response’s. Also wanted to make known another site claiming to be selling $1-2,000 Dji drone’s for less than $100.
Don't feel dumb, you did the right thing by asking the question.
If you go to their "About us" page you will find:

Email: [email protected]
Phone:+1(612)-363-4590
Address:1250 31st St Apartment 153,Des Moines,Iowa 50311,United States

So call them, email them and talk to them and see if they will sell at that price. If they do, buy one and laugh all the way to the bank!

Go to DJI website and order one

First off that is not a mavic 3. It is an air 2. Even used those things wouldn’t be $95. Complete scam.

Looks like a duck.
Quacks like a duck…………
You know the rest.

caveat emptor (buyer beware!) I would stay away from that but if you do decide to move forward with it let me know as I might have a good deal i can offer you on a bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman