Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Today we had the biggest snowstorm of 2020 in Toronto, I just had to go outside...:)

PointJoe

Reaction score
Cool video. Very cool. Causes me to enjoy the fire in the fireplace. Enjoyed your flying skill also ...

Reactions: sebodrone

sebodrone

Reaction score
You need one of these.

I have a similar one. It keeps the transmitter dry and helps keep hands warm. I use it when it’s snowing heavily.

Chris

I got it even used few tiems, it is such a pain to put it on while the drone is in the air, and what is worst it fogs up quite quickly, I can never fly two batteries without beeing fully fogged up.

RBRTSTLL

Reaction score
And see how snowproof MM really is. I was way more wet then the drone. I had to come back quickly as I stopped seeing anything on my phone screen covered with water and snow. MM would probably fly happily for another 20min.
Everything stock no special snow nonsense covers or anything.

Very brave?flying in the precip. Excellent Music.

Chrislaf

Reaction score
I got it even used few tiems, it is such a pain to put it on while the drone is in the air, and what is worst it fogs up quite quickly, I can never fly two batteries without beeing fully fogged up.
Yah, that’s the downside. The one I have is for a phantom drone. I cut a vertical slit in the window part so my phone sits outside the mitt. I don’t use it all the time but it does come in handy when I fly in wet snow or very cold temps. I always put it on before I launch the drone. Thought of getting the one I linked to for my Spark but I forgot about the fogging. My Spark is fast to launch anyway - double tap battery and I’m airborne.

Chris