DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tons of horror stories VS non issue flights.... Don’t let it bum you out.

:D

I could say it.....but I won't.......

Same. 40 flights this month. Every one of them it "just worked". No point posting that. If i'd crashed or it'd broken i'd have been far more likely to post. I suspect the vast majority of users are of the same mindset.
When i eventually crash (it'll happen) the odds are overwhelmingly in favour of it being operator error/stupidity than a DJI issue.

Just my 2 cents (and worth that much, LOL): You gotta have intestinal fortitude to fully enjoy this hobby. Be OK with the sword of Damocles and just get out there. :cool:

Reactions: Jake 61
I probably sat through hours of You Tube videos and read loads of posts about drones before I did the deed, it would be silly not to.
I've completed 76 flights since January, mostly without incident, but there were one or two issues along the way.
First was backwards into a tree and parked the Mavic 40 feet up. My fault, at no time did I bleat on about the Mavic, but I did post on here, just how stupid I was.
The second, was not reading the RTH rules properly. No harm or damage done, but lesson learned.
The third, was a loss of connection for no good reason, but I got it back, again, with no loss or damage.
76 flights completed, only three with issues. Two my own fault and one which I just put down to experience.
You should never put off buying one of these because the lunatics momentarily took over the asylum with a bad post, which resulted from their madness.
;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998