DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

coldclimber

Reactions
So the fog was thick as soup this morning could not see anything, forecast was 100% low cloud and fog, anyway I thought i would chance a drive into Blackpool town centre to video and photograph the tower, so I sent the drone up thinking that there would be nothing to see, but I certainly got that wrong. :)

Brava!!!

So the fog was thick as soup this morning could not see anything, forecast was 100% low cloud and fog, anyway I thought i would chance a drive into Blackpool town centre to video and photograph the tower, so I sent the drone up thinking that there would be nothing to see, but I certainly got that wrong. :)

Nice video!

Very nice!

That was beautiful. Technically, in the USA we would not be allowed to do that because we'd loose VLOS.Although I know people do it here anyways. I once started flying around a gas "Fracking" site when fog moved in. I got some amazing video, which I've shared on this forum before, but, to be safe. I landed shortly after we were fog-bound.

Very nice and I'm sure it was a nice surprise when you downloaded the video. Good thing your controller stayed connected

That's way cool!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada