DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Toronto newb

Hello EricJT,
I am fairly new to the form. How can I find your posts showing where around Markham you fly? I am trying to find a legal spot to take off from, it seems every town or city has a bylaw in place :(
Follow this link:

Also, I reached out to the City of Markham and confirmed I can fly in the City of Markham parks as long as I abide by Transport Canada's drone rules. I got it in writing in case I ever get challenged. I went through the parks and recreation department rather than just a generalized department....wanted to ensure I got it from the responsible department.

To find my posts just use the search function in the forum (magnifying glass) and enter EricJT and you should see all of my posts and comments.

Follow this link:

Also, I reached out to the City of Markham and confirmed I can fly in the City of Markham parks as long as I abide by Transport Canada's drone rules. I got it in writing in case I ever get challenged. I went through the parks and recreation department rather than just a generalized department....wanted to ensure I got it from the responsible department.

To find my posts just use the search function in the forum (magnifying glass) and enter EricJT and you should see all of my posts and comments.
Awesome thank you very much Eric :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61