DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Total Rotor faliure

I have already sent them a message. Telling them i want them to pay for repairs and that i want full costs back for the props. I had two sets. And will be giving them terrible feed back.
They are still responsible for their sale of goods when their goods are faulty from out of the packet. costs for them selling faulty goods would still be their responsibilty under trading standards. As they are a uk registered company they come under uk law. No matter if they are actually from china or anywhere else.

It’ll be interesting to see how the UK laws impact this. Do your regulators have enough time to chase down $10 propellers?

I never go "off-brand" for batteries or props - but esp props. They're cheap enough to order direct from DJI -- I'll pay a few more bucks for piece-of-mind.

Reactions: Former Member
If you used PayPal you have recourse there. If you did, I suggest you notify them now

I think all PayPal will help him with is the purchase price of the props. I highly doubt OP will get anywhere with any compensation beyond that. This is what insurance is for.

Reactions: Former Member
Regrettably you may have become a "poster boy" for every forum thread that begins, "Should I buy these props from eBay?"

FWIW, I support the advice to purchase from Authorized DJI sellers and, when buying anything from eBay, use PayPal. Also file a complaint with eBay so they can monitor the seller. Might not help you, but if others have had similar complaints, might push things over the top.

What country are you in? Any pictures of the crash? What error messages are you getting? No reason to buy a new one. I repair Mavics every day and I also have a bunch of pre-owned Mavics for sale. You wont need a controller or charger, and possibly not need a battery, so it might not be as expensive as you think to repair.
Hi, hi just as a matter of interest, how much would a reconditioned mp be and do you ship to Australia? Mine is fine but good to know replacement cost.

Hi, hi just as a matter of interest, how much would a reconditioned mp be and do you ship to Australia? Mine is fine but good to know replacement cost.

Unfortunately I dont ship to Australia because of the time it takes to get there, cost to ship it, and possible taxes upon arrival.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78