DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trackimo or Marco Polo tracker

One thing about the Trackimo that bothers me is that it only updates position once a minute. You are not able to change that to something more frequent. Another thing is that the Trackimo goes to sleep when it stops sensing motion. Like when your Mavic goes down and needs to be found. I'm assuming that you then have to send it a command to wake up and send a position.

One thing about the Trackimo that bothers me is that it only updates position once a minute. You are not able to change that to something more frequent. Another thing is that the Trackimo goes to sleep when it stops sensing motion. Like when your Mavic goes down and needs to be found. I'm assuming that you then have to send it a command to wake up and send a position.

You can always initiate a "ping" with your phone. Yes, it does go to sleep when it thinks it's resting (not moving).

Going to test this setup during easter holidays. I have attached my TKSTAR TK909 pet tracker with velcro for easy on/off over the battery. This tracker can also be set to sleep mode during the flight, and be remote activated when needed, by sending an SMS command. This could be useful if prone to make interference with the Mavic when active during flight. In sleepmode, the charged battery lasts all week.

tk909.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin