DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Train Wreck in Ohio mini Chernobyl

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions

Using the workhorse : Phantom 4 Pro to inspect the damage before the Demolitions teams came in.
There testing the River near me every day now , Dead Birds dropping out of the sky along the River in KY

Ring Video shows that the Train travelled nearly 10 Miles with a locked up wheel that was glowing red , an the warning
Detectors worked like a charm but , the manager at the train station asked them to keep going or they would be fired.

Lots of information coming in, but everyone on high alert for dark clouds , dead birds , lots of train wrecks this last 2 weeks.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.

Back when I was in high school (before this sort of thing would have been prohibited) one of our chemistry class experiments involved the use of nitric acid. I accidentally spilled a few drops of it on my course notebook and it ate through several pages in seconds leaving holes behind. It is probably worth noting that wood fiber is a lot tougher than human flesh.

Reactions: LoudThunder
One aspect that has come to light is how untrained the Fire and Rescue were with how to deal with the chemicals being transported on the Rails Blowing it up was the worst thing they could have done, an yet that was the panic call and now 45,000 animals are dead is what was reported earlier today.

Does anyone know what the chemicals are use for exactly. ?

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ