Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Training in Acworth on June 8 is cancelled

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
That's good to know :)

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
It might have been hard to fly "legally" in any of those conditions anyway. Good call Bob.

Reactions: Hawkwind

Greg Webb

Retired Law Enforcement / Part 107 Cert.
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I actually fill better. I really wanted to go but was unable to make this one. I am working on details for central Florida in October.

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Site
www.dronesar.info
I actually fill better. I really wanted to go but was unable to make this one. I am working on details for central Florida in October.
Greg - sorry; we moved our Fall training to North Carolina to accommodate SAR testing of the new H2 powered drone and get BigA107 involved.

Bob

Greg Webb

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Greg - sorry; we moved our Fall training to North Carolina to accommodate SAR testing of the new H2 powered drone and get BigA107 involved.

Bob
That's a shame. I had a couple of good places to have this. Maybe I can make the NC one. Don't know for sure

Reactions: BigAl07

Greg Webb

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ok, just let me know. I had another pilot onboard that was going to try to put together some video processing to include. Perhaps future training. Also I registered with DSAR. Didn't include all my "at a boys" like my airplane (SEL) instrument and almost Commercial rating
(All but the commercial chk ride) do to an accident in the 20th year in law enforcement
Anyway looking forward to meeting you all sometime.

Reactions: BigAl07

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ok, just let me know. I had another pilot onboard that was going to try to put together some video processing to include. Perhaps future training. Also I registered with DSAR. Didn't include all my "at a boys" like my airplane (SEL) instrument and almost Commercial rating
(All but the commercial chk ride) do to an accident in the 20th year in law enforcement
Anyway looking forward to meeting you all sometime.

Once we have a date for NC you'll definitely want to put that on your calendar. It's a great trip and we'd like to meet you and your fellow pilots for sure.

Be sure to join over at: