DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Training in Acworth on June 8 is cancelled

That's good to know :)

It might have been hard to fly "legally" in any of those conditions anyway. Good call Bob.

Reactions: Hawkwind
I actually fill better. I really wanted to go but was unable to make this one. I am working on details for central Florida in October.

Greg - sorry; we moved our Fall training to North Carolina to accommodate SAR testing of the new H2 powered drone and get BigA107 involved.

Bob
That's a shame. I had a couple of good places to have this. Maybe I can make the NC one. Don't know for sure

Reactions: BigAl07
Ok, just let me know. I had another pilot onboard that was going to try to put together some video processing to include. Perhaps future training. Also I registered with DSAR. Didn't include all my "at a boys" like my airplane (SEL) instrument and almost Commercial rating
(All but the commercial chk ride) do to an accident in the 20th year in law enforcement
Anyway looking forward to meeting you all sometime.

Reactions: BigAl07
Ok, just let me know. I had another pilot onboard that was going to try to put together some video processing to include. Perhaps future training. Also I registered with DSAR. Didn't include all my "at a boys" like my airplane (SEL) instrument and almost Commercial rating
(All but the commercial chk ride) do to an accident in the 20th year in law enforcement
Anyway looking forward to meeting you all sometime.

Once we have a date for NC you'll definitely want to put that on your calendar. It's a great trip and we'd like to meet you and your fellow pilots for sure.

Be sure to join over at:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato