DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transfer pics to Google 6

Gonzo891

Reactions
I have the mini two. For the life of me I can't get the high rez pics to transfer to my Google pixel 6. I have to pull the sim card plug in a reader and hope for the best. Is there a better way?

I have the mini two. For the life of me I can't get the high rez pics to transfer
I've included the link to the Mini 2 Downloads, including the User Manual. It tells how to perform a Quick Transfer. IF you still are having problems, go to YouTube… Reading here is no way as helpful as seeing it being done while you are being talked though…

Good Luck!

Firstly update the DJI Fly app to the latest version. They added a feature to sync and download from drone's gallery.
Then go into the Album in DJI Fly, tap on the image, and tap the download button.
Also, you can try the Quick Transfer option on the Mini 2.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Unfortunately Google hates dji. I have to use a sd card reader to transfer files. I also bought an iPhone that dji transfers to flawlessly. To edit my photos and vids it takes forever on the sd reader. I've look at YouTube and the owner manual. There's no EASY way to transfer them to a Google phone.

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Unfortunately Google hates dji. I have to use a sd card reader to transfer files.
Do you have a charge/data cable that will plug into your drone (USB-C) and your Google Phone (I do not know what type of Connection your phone uses???)?

If you plug your drone into your phone by a Charge/Data cable, then you should turn on your phone, turn on your drone and then plug the drone into the phone Charge Data cable and your phone will see the drone just like any other drive or memory and you can then use the file manager on your phone to copy the files directly off the drone.

I do this with my PC. If you do not turn your drone on first, then when you plug it into the phone, the drone goes into charge mode…

Remember, you cannot use some cheap cable, it has to be a charge/data cable. Most cheap cable are only charge cables….

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78